I have been awarded the Best New Blogger award by Mishi. She is a blogger from Lahore, Pakistan and writes her heart out under the title of My Secret Little Diary . She tells her secrets to her diary and her naughty Diary tells her secrets to the world. Moral of the story: Don’t trust your Personal Diary too much 😉 . Although, I had been blogging since last 4 years but not so regularly, it seems a bit odd to receive the Best New Blogger award now. However, I am really grateful to her to confer upon me my first Blogging award. Moreover, there’s a popular phrase that Better late than never (Whenever, I remember this phrase, I am also remembered of reading the longest joke in the world which not many have had the patience to read till the last line. I personally know only two persons who have read down the entire joke without scrolling down to see when it ends – Jack and me. Do leave behind a comment if you join this elite list).
I was gleefully ready to accept this award as who doesn’t like accepting the awards (except perhaps those who are being conferred Raspberry awards). But my gleefulness took a slight dip when I was told that this award comes along with certain conditions. The conditions are that if someone gives you this award, you have to write a post in which you display the award, write three good things about blogging, write three bad things about blogging and then finally pass on this award to 3 new bloggers. It sounded like a cake walk for a blogger who had taken epic efforts to describe what Laziness is.
Three good things about Blogging are:
- Blogging is a great way of sharing your ideas, your feelings, your experiences, your not-so-good jokes.
- Blogging connects you with wonderful people from different walks of life such as different profession, different countries, different age-group.
- Blogging gives you a clarity of thoughts in putting forward your views. Only a few would blog without trying to ensure that what they blog is comprehensible to others reading it i.e. the world.
Three bad things about Blogging are:
- Blogging is addictive.
- Blogging can sometimes lead to a loss of words.
- Blogging is addictive.
Four(yeah, instead of three) new bloggers to whom I shall like to pass on this award are:
- Soumya, a blogger from Bangalore, India who writes under the blog title of ‘LOL: Life of Leo‘. The blog gives you a hint of her enigmatic personality and her frank attitude (Go find out yourself what hints do you get as the url promises to give you some :-)).
- Ishita, a blogger from Pune, India who writes under the pen name of ‘night blogger’ and could be seen expressing her views under the blog title ‘Everyday Stories‘. Although she is not a regular blogger yet, I hope this award shall spur her on to become addicted to blogging 🙂
- A mysterious blogger from India who writes under the pen name of ‘Red Handed‘ and also has a blog named the same which she recommends that you should not read 😉 However, do not go by what the tagline says or be scared by the pics on her sidebar widget, as her blog is one such blog where you shall be caught red-handed rolling on floor laughing your ass off (or ROFLMAO as the kids would say these days).
- Nia Charms, an Indian blogger whose blogs uninhibitedly about almost anything and appears totally random. But who says craziness can’t bring a smile to your face, check it out to discover how random sometimes her post could be.